tzipi

it's the bread of astronauts!
[spiffywafer.com]

7.22.2005

The Eagle Has Landed

I'm here in my apartment setting stuff up. Woo Tehas. It's been raining pretty much on and off every day and will continue to do so until Hurricane Emily dissapates.

I'm excited to start working, to start getting paid, so I can set up a printmaking studio area in my bedroom.

Tonight we're going to Shabbat dinner at someone else's house. My first Shabbat invite in Houston! I met her randomly when I went Israeli dancing last night (at the invitation of a-potential-roommate-that-didn't-work-out). She's also going to give me a bed - forever or for borrow, it's not clear yet, but a BED nonetheless. I hate sleeping on air mattresses. I wake up more exhausted than when I went to sleep. Right now all I have is an air mattress, a desk, and a folding table for my TV.

My room is a mess. Clothes lying everywhere. I need hangers.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

what city u in? i met some people from austin while in budapest and they're all about barbecuing, SUVs...said houston really is the fattest city in the world. thoughts?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger tzipi said...

Yeah I'm in Houston :P It's the fattest city because it's SO hot and it has SO many good restaurants that all people do is hop from one restaurant to another in their air-conditioned SUVs.

haha... sort of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home