tzipi

it's the bread of astronauts!
[spiffywafer.com]

8.05.2005

I'm still here...

My parents are visiting - they got here on Thurs and will leave on Thurs. It's hard because I'm already working full time so when I get home I am very tired but I have to see my parents and do stuff because I know the next time I will see them is November.

Anyway, eventualy I will write up a good post about my life so far. Job is great. Apartment is great. Relationship is great. Mah Jongg is great. etc etc ... more later I hope.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Nerd you play Mah Jong? The only people I know who play are the Senior Citizens who come to the Jewish federation for lunch on Tuesday.

I'm glad you like your job! So do eye!

I am, sadly, apartmentless...really close though...really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home