tzipi

it's the bread of astronauts!
[spiffywafer.com]

8.22.2005

Scattered

Phew life is busy over here.

My left shoulder is significantly darker than my right, although my boyfriend can't tell. It's from the strong Houston sun tanning me during my only hours outside (in the car.. is that outside?).

I can't wait until it's cool enough, the mosquitoes are dead enough, that I can sit outside on my deck at night and eat or sip wine or let the pigs play in the grass in the afternoon. I'm looking for the beautiful Houston weather that exists from October to May. Right now it's not bad, it's sunny most times and thunderstorms only for 20min spurts, but still. I want to be able to walk around the outside shopping center and not dress to sweat.

I'm thinking of buying this table:



I have more than 300 envelopes to stuff. 64 before tomorrow, 250 before Wednesday at 2pm.

I have three meetings tomorrow. Two on Wednesday. One mini-conference on Thursday. I haven't had a real day off since August 8. But I'm getting paid on Friday, and although it's not hourly, it still feels sweet (and just in time to pay my rent check and credit card bill).

I started a new print. I'll have pictures later.

I want to go to kinkos and play with random magazine cut-outs and their color copy machine. This requires my obsessive magazine cutting skizills and magazine collecting skizills. Luckily IKEA sent me their yearly (not sure why). All I have to do is pick up every free magazine I can get my hands on.

I need a computer chair like whoa.

I hope I don't miss out on the used book sale at the JCC. $2 hardcover, $1 paperback [all books]

I need to go to bed 30min ago.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

if that orange thingy is a dog, he looks either really relaxed or really dead. and that bird, just fuckin sweet. she's got a mohawk, and her body is a polygon.

how do you put pictures in the middle of your post?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger tzipi said...

the orange thingie is probably a person. :P soo.... yeah. but it's the artist's style (i've seen it around)

<*img src="www.urlofyourimage.com"*> will post a picture anywhere you put the tag.

sorry i didn't respond to your IM earlier but i was in a loooong meeting.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger tzipi said...

er - take out the * on each side

 

Post a Comment

<< Home