tzipi

it's the bread of astronauts!
[spiffywafer.com]

9.18.2005

Look at that dude's car!

Tonight I saw a man who was living in his car. I didn't realize that, and I remarked on the fact that half of the front of his bumper was filled in with packaging tape. I thought it was kind of funny just in the way that tape is always kind of funny on a car (I knew someone who duct-taped his bumper on, he knew it was funny but what can you do).

This man had parked in the middle of the parking lot at the super market. I said it kind of loudly because I didn't realize he was sleeping in there. Now I feel really bad.

Where I live is a pretty well-off neighborhood and I don't really think about people living in their cars. I feel sheltered because I forget about these things in the struggle of putting together various events. I was at the grocery store to buy stuff for the event I am putting together somehow tomorrow. And thinking of that made me go... "look at that dude's car! It's halfway filled up with tape!" Except it wasn't just his car; it was his house. And I am an ass.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Social Networking is one of the fastest growing and most lucrative
trends on the Internet today. Millions of people are currently paying for these services
but with no chance of earning an income until now!
Do your homework:
24 Hour Recorded Business Call :
1-212-461-8998
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mlm site/blog. It pretty much covers mlm related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

You got spammed.

In other news, there's a Hurricane headed straight for Houston, it seems. You're a frontline blogger now. You bailin or stayin?

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home